Assistant Manager-Business Development
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new product sales opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- To draft monthly business plans, sales presentations & proposals.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts.
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives.
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Graduate with 2-5 years’ of sales experience preferably in the Education industry.
- Demonstrable successful past track record of sales.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of new age IT products & services.
Let the world know your story. Call US!
B-19, Samadhan CHS, Chakala,
Sahar Road, Andheri East Mumbai- 400 099
33, Sardar Club Scheme,
Next to Hotel Chandra Imperial, Opp.Chami Polo Grounds, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342011